UPS has rolled out various new services as a part of what they call their holistic strategy, geared towards anticipating some of the needs of small and medium-sized businesses, helping them to identify and participate in global trade opportunities.
These new offerings included:
- The launch of the UPS My Choice for Business Service Platform
- A major extension of the UPS Access Point network
- The introduction of a new offering called UPS Worldwide Economy, a deferred, lower-priced international option geared towards small businesses
- UPS Extended Hours Pickup for Next Day Ground Delivery, which will reduce transit times and provide extended late hours for pickup for customers that need it, for next-day delivery by ground; new seven-day pick-up and delivery services, expanding its current Saturday pick-up and delivery services for residential and business locations
- Adding a new Sunday pick-up and delivery options; and the launch of its new drone subsidiary, UPS Flight Forward.